9.29.2010

korean food is yummy

update from korea. i've survived the longest leg of my journey thus far. with the exception of having to go through security three times; basically, every airport i've stopped at, it has not been too bad. i had a window seat for my lax to seoul ride and it vastly limited my range of movements, but the sleeping positions i managed to twist myself into brought some measure of sleep. i'm feeling okay, a little sleepy, it's light here now and i'm waiting for the plane which will take me to osaka.

i breakfasted on a vegetarian bibimbap at the seoul airport, and it was mighty tasty, with a side of seaweed salad, fish stock soup and kimchi. i thought of taking a photo, after i had already eaten more than half of it. i will keep it in mind the next time i sit down to eat a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment