3.14.2008

hatching an eggling

yesterday i picked up an eggling plant. i've always thought they were cute, but never really payed any attention to getting one. well, while i was browsing in a store i happened to cross paths with one that grew wild strawberries. tiny strawberries growing from an egg? what could be cuter!
setting it up was interesting. at first the shell wouldn't crack, then when it did I didn't think it would be big enough so i kept tapping away at the edge. I added the extra seed pack and poured water slowly into the opening. hopefully it will grow!

1 comment:

  1. I am just going to assume you bought this at my shop. Otherwise I will accuse you of cheating on @home. Let me know how it grows. We sell loads of them but I never get any feedback from customers about the little egglings.

    ReplyDelete